Consent to Service of Process

If you are applying for a license with the Georgia Department of Agriculture (GDA) but are not located in the state of Georgia, you will need to provide a notarized Consent to Service of Process form along with your application.  When we receive the form we will submit it to the Secretary of State's Office for processing.

Choose the form appropriate for your business type:



Program Contact