Important: You must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency when you apply for a license. GDA requires S&V (Secure & Verifiable) documents for all licensees. See the S&V Details page and S&V FAQ for complete information.
Reminder: Please make sure your mailing address, email, and phone number are up-to-date, and that your voicemail is not full. There will be a delay in getting your license if we need to reach you but don't have usable contact information.
GDA’s Livestock-Poultry program manages Feral Hog Facility licenses. For more details, including a full list of regulations, see the Feral Hog program page.
You Need this License If
You have any kind of facility where you keep live feral hogs. If you also transport feral hogs you need a Feral Hog Transport Permit as well.
Fees and License Period
Licenses are good for 1 year
The annual fee for new applications and renewals is $100
How to Apply or Renew your License
Complete your applications and renewals for Feral Hog Facility licenses online through Kelly Registration Systems using the links below. You must pay online as part of the license process. If you have questions about making payments, see our Payments page.
Before you start: Register for a Premise ID with GDA. You will need the Premise ID to complete your application.
What Happens When You Apply for a License
- When you apply online for your license, the program staff review your application.
- You will receive a visit from one of our inspectors to do a pre-inspection. If the inspector finds any problems they will work with you to resolve them. You cannot move further in the licensing process until you have passed your pre-inspection and your application has been approved.
- You will then receive an email from us requesting your S&V paperwork.
- Once your S&V paperwork has been received and approved, you will be notified by email how to log in and pay your license fee.
- When you pay your fee, your license certificate will be mailed to you within 1 - 7 business days.
Respond promptly to any questions or notifications, and make sure GDA can contact you if needed!
Log in with your License Number and password to renew. Forgot your password? Recover it from the password recovery page or contact our Customer Service Center at the number below.