Agricultural Pest Control Contact Form

Agricultural Pest Control covers:

    • Commercial Applicator Licenses
    • Private Applicator Licenses
    • Pesticide Contractor Licenses
    • Applicator Training
    • Pesticide Products
    • Restricted Use Pesticide Dealers

    To report a yellow-legged hornet sighting, use our Yellow-Legged Hornet Online Reporting Form.

    Please use our main Contact GDA form if you have questions about anything else.

    If you suspect an unlicensed person is applying pesticides, a pesticide is being used incorrectly, or a chemical has drifted onto your property, please notify us using our Pesticide Incident Form.