Important: You must provide proof of citizenship or legal residency when you apply for a license. GDA requires S&V (Secure & Verifiable) documents for all licensees. See the S&V Details page and S&V FAQ for complete information.
Reminder: Please make sure your mailing address, email, and phone number are up-to-date, and that your voicemail is not full. There will be a delay in getting your license if we need to reach you but don't have usable contact information.
GDA’s Ag Inputs Program manages Soil Amendment product registrations. Questions about the program or regulations? Please review the Soil Amendment Program page or contact their staff at the number below.
Soil amendment distributors must register all soil amendment products they sell.
You Need this Registration If
You offer, expose, or distribute soil amendments for sale in Georgia.
Fees and Registration Period
Registrations are annual and run from July 1 to June 30 each year
The annual registration fee is $55 for each product.
How to Apply for or Renew your Registration
Email us to set up an account for registering your products. You will use this account for your annual renewals.
There are special requirements if you distribute any products derived from either industrial by-products or sewage sludge (biosolids). See our Soil Amendment Program page for details.
What Happens When You Apply for a Registration
- Register your products online once an account has been set up for you.. As part of registration you will need to upload labels for each or your products.
- If you are not located in the state of Georgia, you will be asked to provide a notarized Consent to Service of Process form.
- Once you have finalized your application and finished registering your products, you will then receive an email from us requesting your S&V paperwork.
- Once your S&V paperwork has been received and approved, you will be notified by email how to log in and pay your license fee.
- When you pay your fee, your certificate will be mailed to you within 1 - 7 business days.
Respond promptly to any questions or notifications, and make sure GDA can contact you if needed!
How to Register your Soil Amendment Product
Use the Soil Amendment Product Registration site to register your soil amendment product and renew your registration. If you do not have a login for this system, contact us using the information below to get one set up.